CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Easter (early)


I know I am horrible at this blog thing. I hate to write...I just like to be snoopy and look at other blogs! We took Adley on an egg hunt a couple weeks ago and she enjoyed putting all the eggs in her mouth and taking them out of her bucket. She turned 10 months old yesterday! I can't believe in 2 short months she will be 1. The year has gone by so fast.
On another note pray for us during another transition time in our lives. Casey's year is almost up here in Duncan and we are not quite sure what God has planned for us next.
Happy Easter tomorrow!

4 comments:

suzspeaks said...

She is so cute! I hear we get to see you guys tomorrow! :)

Amy said...

She's so cute!! I hope ya'll get to move closer and our girls could get together! :)

Anonymous said...

Time to update the blog! Put up pictures of your sweet girl's birthday and such!!

Kirsten Leah said...

I didn't know you had a blogspot! Adley is adorable--I hope you guys are doing well!